EXPERIENCE NoZone Quality
A family owned and operated business since its inception in 1996, NoZone Clothing Company was created by caring parents who believed there was a better way to protect their family members from the harmful effects of solar radiation than endless applications of chemical sunscreens.
The heart and soul of NoZone is our attention to detail. It's easy to say that quality is a priority, but we go out of our way to make it one. We choose only the finest materials, use the best design and manufacturing techniques available, and double check every item before it goes out the door. We oversee every step of production, from which zipper we choose to the quality of the elasticized threads our sewing team uses in their state-of-the-art machines to the bullet-proof four-thread stitching techniques we incorporate to make our products highly durable.
• Full spectrum sun protection - Each product is independently certified UPF 50+ (unless otherwise noted)
• Safety - 100% of the sun protection in all of the fabrics comes from the weave of the fabric. No zinc or other chemicals are used in the protection factor of the material.
• Service - Complete satisfaction or full refund
• Experience - The North American leader in sun protective clothing since 1996.
• Quality - Premium products manufactured to exacting standards
• Design - Stylish designs and comfortable fabrics that flow naturally with the body
• Technologically advanced - Using state of the art materials from around the world
• Ethics - Strict adherence to international labor standards to ensure no children or underpaid workers are involved in the manufacturing process