Relaxed Sierra Long Sleeve Shirt for Men
Nozone's Relaxed Sierra shirt is ideal for outdoor action. You'll stay cool and fresh whenever you wear it, no matter what you're doing. This shirt is a great fit for guys who prefer a looser fitting shirt.
- Made in Canada. Premium product ethically manufactured in Canada to exacting standards
- Rated UPF 50+, blocking out more than 98% of the sun's harmful UV radiation. 100% of sun protection comes from the tight weave of the fabric -- NO zinc or other sun protective chemicals are used in fabric
- Soft and comfortable - will quickly become your favorite shirt
- Premium fabric features: 4 way stretch with fabric memory, pill resistant and anti-static
- Wicks moisture from the body; all natural EPA approved antibacterial
- 100% polyester
More about the fabric:
Versatex is an environmentally friendly fabric. It uses chitosan, which is derived from crab and/or shrimp shells. Chitosan is incorporated into the weave of the fabric during the dying and/or finishing process. This results in a fabric that is absorbent, breathable, durable, fast drying, soft, static-free and easy to handle. Chitosan inhibits the growth of bacteria. Fabrics with this treatment also stay fresh, hygienic and odor resistant.
Chitosante is a knit fabric with biomass from crab or shrimp shells combined with the textile fibers to provide long lasting, natural odour resistance. The stretchy fabric is wrinkle free and never needs to be ironed!
- 100% Polyester
- Excellent sun protection - rated UPF 50+
- Moisture wicking
- Odor resistant
- Soft to touch
- Lightweight, breathable, and comfortable
- Drapes nicely
- Anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, and antifungal
- Pilling resistant
- Fast drying
- Manufactured in Oeko-Tex Standard 100 facility
Machine wash in cold water. Tumble dry. No iron. No bleach