EXPERIENCE Nozone Quality
Nozone Clothing was founded in Canada in 1996 by concerned parents who wanted a better and safer way to protect their children from the sun's damaging UV rays. They wanted to provide sun protection without added harsh chemicals. They wanted to cut down on the endless applications of sunscreen lotions. Today, over 20 years later, Nozone continues to address these concerns for parents throughout North America. The heart and soul of Nozone is our attention to detail. It's easy to say that quality is a priority, but we go out of our way to make it one.
Our hands-on approach ensures that we choose only the finest materials, use the best design and manufacturing techniques available, and double check every item before it goes out the door. We oversee every step of production, from which zipper we choose to the quality of the elasticized threads our sewing team uses in their state-of-the-art machines to the bullet-proof four-thread stitching techniques we incorporate to make our products highly durable.
• Experience - The North American leader in sun protective clothing since 1996.
• Quality - Premium products manufactured to exacting standards
• Full sun protection - All products are independently certified UPF 50+ (unless otherwise noted)
• Safety - 100% of the sun protection in all of the fabrics comes from the weave of the fabric. No zinc or other chemicals are used in the protection factor of the material.
• Design - Stylish designs and comfortable fabrics that flow naturally with the body
• Technologically advanced - Using state of the art materials from around the world
• Ethics - Strict adherence to international labor standards to ensure no children or underpaid workers are involved in the manufacturing process
• Service - Full satisfaction or full refund